If you’re looking for top-notch dining experiences in Vietnam, the best fine-dining restaurants in Vietnam are listed in this article. These upscale restaurants are located in major Vietnamese cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hoi An, and Phan Thiet. Interestingly, half of these top spots are housed within luxurious 5-star hotels and resorts, contributing to the rich tapestry of fine-dining experiences in Vietnam.
1.The Rhythms Restaurant
Rhythm restaurant is in Hanoi Old Quarter, offering a unique menu blending local flavors. The aim is to showcase the elegance and appeal of Vietnamese cuisine, which they achieve well. The menu mostly features a blend of Vietnamese and Western ingredients.
Don’t miss the Fried Spring Rolls and Beef Steak. Also, the Chef’s Special Menu is a highlight. While options are limited, their vegan menu is impressive and suitable for vegetarians.
- Address: 7th floor, No.33 – 35 Hang Dau St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 6.30 – 22.00
- Price from: VND 350,000 (~ USD 12)
- Signature dish: Beef Steak & Fried Spring Rolls
2. Cloud Nine Restaurant
Cloud Nine Restaurant is the next representative of Hanoi honored by TripAdvisor. This amazing restaurant is located on the 9th floor of La Siesta Premium Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter as its name: “Cloud Nine”. With a capacity of 80 guests, the restaurant atmosphere is peaceful and quiet, suitable for diners who want a slow-paced meal. The restaurant specializes in serving North Vietnam cuisine and its Western fusion versions – the best choice for experiencing fine-dining Vietnamese food.
Cloud Nine has two options for food: a Set Menu and an A La Carte Menu. It’s a good idea to go for the Set Menu for a full meal and also get some dishes from the A La Carte Menu if you want to enjoy with drinks. People really like the prawns here, so it’s best to try at least 2 prawn dishes to fully enjoy the food at Cloud Nine Restaurant.
- Address: Lasiesta Premium, 9th floor, No.27 Hang Be St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 6.30 – 10.00 (breakfast), 11.30 – 16.00 (lunch), and 16.00-22.00 (dinner)
- Price from: 125,000 VND (~ USD 4.3)
- Signature dish: Dishes with prawns
3. Vista Restaurant
Next on the list is Vista Restaurant, part of The Cliff Resort, the most luxurious place to stay in Phan Thiet and a top choice for beach getaways. This restaurant is large, offering indoor and outdoor dining spaces, and can accommodate around 200-300 guests at once. Vista offers a variety of dishes including seafood, Vietnamese, European, and vegan options.
However, the standout items are its Asian cuisine, especially the local modern-style dishes. Beyond the great food, what sets Vista Restaurant apart is its direct and stunning view of the sea. It’s one of the exceptional fine-dining restaurants in Vietnam.
- Address: The Cliff Resort & Residences, No.5 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Phu Hai, Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan
- Opening hours: 6.30 – 22.00
- Price from: VND 360,000 (~USD 12.5)
- Signature dish: BBQ Seafood & The Cliff Hotpot
4. Temple Restaurant & Lounge
Nestled in a beautiful boutique resort in Hoi An, The Temple Restaurant exudes an Indochine style and is known for its extensive European menu. You can sample traditional French and Italian fare as well as creative fusion dishes incorporating seafood and local tropical fruits. In addition to the delectable cuisine, you can indulge at one of the late-night drinks available until midnight.
However, dining orders must be placed before 9:45 pm. Furthermore, this restaurant has “Happy Hours” running from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM & 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM. So, if you’re looking to enjoy more drinks without spending too much, head to the Temple Restaurant & Lounge during these hours. This is a great way to save money at one of the top fine-dining restaurants in Vietnam.
- Address: La Siesta Resort & Spa, No.132 Hung Vuong St., Cam Pho, Hoi An, Quang Nam
- Opening hours: 6.30 – 10.00 (breakfast), 11.30 – 22.00 (lunch & dinner), 11.00 – 00.00 (bar/drinks)
- Price from: VND 120,000 (~ USD 4.2)
- Signature dish: Sea Bass, Lamb Chops, and Mango Gazpacho
One of the prominent fine-dining restaurants in Vietnam is Kabin, a luxurious 5-star eatery specializing in Cantonese cuisine. It’s situated within Ho Chi Minh City’s Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. With a prime location next to the Saigon River, Kabin is renowned for its delectable dishes crafted by skilled chefs from Hong Kong. Apart from a variety of delightful dumplings, diners here particularly enjoy BBQ Charsiu Pork, Roasted Duck, Steamed Fresh Grouper, and Beef Noodles.
- Address: Renaissance Riverside Hotel, No.15 Ton Duc Thang St., Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 11.30 – 14.30 (lunch) & 18.00 – 22.00 (dinner)
- Price from: VND 250,000 (~USD 8.6)
- Signature dish: Dim Sum & Bun
6. Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill
A fine-dining restaurant in Vietnam to consider is Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill. It’s located in the Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, close to the beautiful West Lake. While it specializes in seafood and steak, it offers a blend of international flavors, combining both Western and Eastern cuisine influences. The standout feature is the locally caught lobster dishes from Central Vietnam, lending a fresh and unique taste.
Diners also praise Ceviche and desserts here. This restaurant is perfect for those seeking a peaceful, quiet meal away from crowds. With a private atmosphere, Hemispheres can accommodate around 30 diners. As it’s a dinner-only spot with limited seating, it’s wise to make reservations in advance.
- Address: Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tam, No.11 Xuan Dieu Rd., Tay Ho, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 18.30 – 22.30 (dinner only)
- Price from: VND 145,000 (~ USD 5)
- Signature dish: Lobster & Ceviche
7. Grill 63
Grill 63 restaurant, specializing in serving European – American food, belongs to Lotte Hanoi Hotel. As located on the 63rd floor of the hotel, this fine-dining restaurant owns a unique magnificent panoramic view of the city. Grill 63 has a modern layout, which is considered by many diners to be an ideal place for special occasion dinners. The restaurant serves both A La Carte and Set Menu every day.
However, Grill 63 offers a Saturday night buffet dinner for around VND 980,000++/person (~ USD 33.8++/person), which includes a unique appetizer, half a Grilled Lobster per adult, a drink (Tea/Coffee/Mineral Water/Soft Drinks/Juice/Draught Beer), and a variety of dishes from the Buffet. Additionally, don’t forget to try the Angus Beef Steak and Pan-seared Patagonia Cod Fish from their A La Carte or Set Menu for a casual meal.
- Address: 63rd floor, Lotte Hotel Hanoi, No.54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 6.00 – 10.00 (Breakfast), 11.30 – 14.30 (Lunch), and 17.30 – 22.00 (Dinner)
- Price from: VND 220,000 (~ USD 7.5)
- Signature dish: Angus Beef Steak & Pan-seared Patagonia Cod Fish
8. Moo Beef Steak – Prime
Moo Beef Steak – Prime is the second pick from Ho Chi Minh City on the list. They serve top-quality steaks in a cozy and elegant setting. Evenings can get busy, especially on weekends, but if you want a quieter dining experience, you can pre-order or reserve a separate section ahead of time.
The main attraction is the Beef Steak, featuring USDA Prime and Australian Wagyu cuts. Other popular options include Pumpkin Soup and French Fries, highly recommended by guests.
- Address: No.35 Ngo Duc Ke St., Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 10.00 – 14.00 (Lunch) and 17.00 – 22.00 (Dinner)
- Price from: VND 350,000 (~ USD 12)
- Signature dish: Australian Wagyu Steak & USDA Prime Steak
For food enthusiasts who love fine-dining, don’t miss trying all 8 top-notch restaurants listed here while traveling from North to South in Vietnam with Go Travel!
- Top 05 Cafes & Bars to Enjoy Hanoi in Autumn
- Explore These 4 Must-Try Hoi An Dishes
- 15 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Da Nang